Friday, October 4, 2013

Roxie Rivera & Starbucks Iced coffee w/ Milk, Raw Sugar

Hello my caffiene addicted scaliwags! HAPPY National Taco Day & National Vodka Day! For this reason (and because I am completely IN LOVE with this series!!!!) Today's post will be on Roxie Rivera's Her Russian Protector Series!!!!!!!!

For my beautiful latina readers out there I seriously think you will LOVE LOVE this series!!! Its liek the Latina Sex and the City mixed with the Russian version of the Sopranos/ Godfather!!!! Now let me tell you, these hot russian men that Roxie Rivera brings to life are completely drool worthy and completely blow Mr. Big to the water!

The series starts with Ivan & Erin's story, inwhich you are introduced to a slew of characters that the series follows. If you love sexy broody alpha male characters this is a MUST READ series!!!!!!!!!
I mean just look at the covers alone:
Picture                                  Picture

Picture                                   Picture

and this is the one that will be coming out hopefully in November: Picture


RIGHT?!?!?!? Okay so the hotness of these books honestly does not stop at the cover of the book, but it is only the begining. As the series progresses the stories only get hotter and hotter!!! I do have a personal favorite of the series (so far) which is Dimitri and Benita's story. I love watching this girl come into her own sexuality, find friends, figure out her shit & fall in love!!! And Dimitri is honestly freaking HOT!!! Dimitri is the first book I read (on accident i read the series out of order) I one clicked this one first and decided to read it before going to purchase Ivan... Let me tell you since then, I have read the series AGAIN and in order!!! The girls are funny, sassy, sweet and totally relatable... I would be reading on and i was thinking I have a friend who is JUST LIKE THIS!!!!!

I also love the inter-culture factor in this series! You dont really see alot of that in books, and personally i enjoyed it!!!! I enjoyed the Russian words here and there that I learned, the fact that you learn about things like Russian foods & desserts. I also absolutely love Rivera's writing style, I can literally hear these men speak with their accents, and picture the scenes in my head!

Roxie Rivera you are honestly now one of my new favorite authors!!!!!! I have recomended this series to my own sister (who isn't a huge reader) and she LOVED Her Russian Protectors!!!!!!!!!!

I also adore that this series has more to come in the future!!!
Roxie Rivera I give you a A++!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my loves go show Roxie Rivera some love at her site: http://www.roxieriverawriter.com/

Here are links for Her Russian Protector series:
Ivan:
http://www.amazon.com/Ivan-Her-Russian-Protector-ebook/dp/B00BKRR2MG/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-1&qid=1380908004
Dimitri:
http://www.amazon.com/DIMITRI-Her-Russian-Protector-2-ebook/dp/B00C5S2SD2/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1
Yuri:
http://www.amazon.com/YURI-Her-Russian-Protector-3-ebook/dp/B00CUYLKWQ/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1
Nikoli:
http://www.amazon.com/NIKOLAI-Her-Russian-Protector-4-ebook/dp/B00DKHKR94/ref=pd_sim_kstore_2

No comments:

Post a Comment