Thursday, October 24, 2013

Maya Banks KGI Novels & Espresso with steamed milk



 

Thursday mornings are always tough, especially when you are going to be leaving on vacation Friday and minutes seem to drag by. That being said GOOD MORNING my beauties! Today I am having two shot of espresso with steamed milk lightly sweetened. Yup I am drinking warm coffee can you believe it? But its getting cooler and temps are lowering so, when in Rome I guess.

So last night I finished up the KGI novels by the wonderfully talented Maya Banks! Let me tell you I am sooo beyond excited and looking forward to my birthday in January (NOT because 31 is so exciting BUT because the next installment to this series will be available a couple days after my birthday!)

I read the series in order and if you love hot musculy aplha males and strong women who have been through hell and back and survive and thrive holy smokes these are for you!! That being said it is REALLY tough for me to pick one novel to focus on, but out of them I would have to say that OVERALL Forged in Steele was my utter and complete favorite!!!

 
Jackson Steele, the team leader of one of three (now four) KGI teams, is extremely sexy and I loved getting to know him and watch Maren, his lovely leading lady/doctor, peel away the layers of who he really is.

Througout the series you hear and watch everyone joke about how Steele is a machine, nicknamed the Ice Man, because well he is cold, calculating and will do anything to make sure his team gets in and out of missions alive and in one piece. Emotions do not infiltrate, they are not a part of him. That is until he gives into his magnetic attraction to Dr. Maren Scoffield.

Maren thinks Steele highly dislikes her because of his cold demenor whenever he is around her, something you also notice in previous novels, so it is so funny when Steele finally gives into his attraction and the way she is completely caught off gaurd by the way he feels.

Steele might be called Ice Man with his team and friends at KGI but holy smokes, he is beautiful and so sweet and giving of who he is with Maren that it literally takes your breath away! Being a KGI novel ofcourse it is filled with action, suspense, bad guys and hot guys with guns!

So if you like suspense, romance, hot rippily alpha males with hearts of gold and wonderful strong women leads KGI Novels are totally up your alley!!!

Maya Banks I give your whole series 5 stars and an A!!!

So here is a link to amazon for the KGI Novels!:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_4?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=maya%20banks&sprefix=maya%2Caps%2C205#/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_11?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=maya+banks+kgi+series&sprefix=maya+banks+%2Cdigital-text%2C211&rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3Amaya+banks+kgi+series

Show her some love on her facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/AuthorMayaBanks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment