Monday, July 14, 2014

Her Temporary Hero by Jennifer Apodaca


synopsis:
Former beauty queen Becky Holmes and her baby are on the run from her dangerous ex. With her dreams of love and marriage destroyed, she’ll do anything to protect her child…even agree to hide out in her boss’s cousin’s house while he’s away.
Wealthy, sexy, and emotionally haunted Logan Knight needs a temporary wife to get his land, per his dad’s rules. No wife, no inheritance. But when that wife lands on his doorstep and comes with a baby, his darkest memories are triggered. He tries to keep his distance, but his efforts are shattered when he starts to have real feelings for his fake wife and child. Just as Logan begins to think he may have a future with Becky, his attempt to have it all backfires into a betrayal that forces Becky into a heart-wrenching choice no woman should ever have to make.

My Review:

Five out of Five
This was my first time reading a book by Jennifer Apodaca and I genuinely enjoyed it.

I love the situation that this book has, where both main characters, Logan and Becky, need something from the other.

Becky is having a hard time, new mom with a tiny baby, strenuous work, her mom just past away and her ex, Dylan, babies father and grade A jerk is now out of prison bent on making her life hell.

Logan needs a wife before he turns thirty, so that he can have the land he wants to use to make a special camp for ex-soldiers with PTSD.

I loved Becky. She was smart, funny, vulnerable with a sprinkle of sassiness that made her different. She loves her child, and is willing to do anything to protect her. I thought Logan is seriously sexy, top notch alpha and just completely swoon worthy.

Loved the book and the supporting characters as well. I was glad that you are not left with too many questions at the end. I hope to read more from this series and author in the future!



Buy Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Temporary-Hero-Marine-Entangled-Indulgence-ebook/dp/B00L73W2J6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1405224165&sr=1-1&keywords=her+temporary+hero
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely post and review! I'm touched!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding me? It seriously was my pleasure!!!! After reading I immediately looked up other books by you to read in the future!

      Delete