Thursday, July 10, 2014

ATTENTION WEST COAST WENCHES!!!! THIS IS A MUST READ


HEY MY LOVELY WENCHES!!!  This is for my West coast girls! I don't know about you but seeing all this awesome book signings on Facebook, have made me jonesing to go to a meet and greet signing and guess what?!?!?!!?
We have one coming up!
Not only that, but this event will be benefiting Avon Walk, Breast Cancer!!!
Is that not beyond awesome!!!
 
Event: Authors In The OC, benefitting Avon Walk For Breast Cancer
Date: October 4th 1pm - 4pm
Location: Embassy Suites, Anaheim North, Orange County, California
Event Website: www.authorsintheoc.com
 
 
 
 Did you see the authors that will be there?!?!?! Some of my own personal faves will be there and I am sooooo excited!!!! Seriously can not wait! Hope to see you some my wenches there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment