Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Texan's Twins by Pamela Britton



Synopsis:

Definitely Not Daddy Material!

Jasmine Marks is focused and hardworking, and when she took a job as engineer for Baron Energies, she left behind her support network. Now, the burden of caring for her twin girls is all on her, and she doesn't have time for a dilettante playboy like Jet Baron. Besides, she needs her job, and she can't blow it by getting involved with the boss's son.

On the surface, Jet Barron is a dabbler, dropping into work one day and riding rodeo the next. But when he makes his mind up, he goes for it, full-out. He knows a lot more than anyone suspects, about the oil business, about women. And this woman needs someone to count on—which will be Jet, if he gets his way.

My Review:

Four out of five stars

I liked this book. It was heart breaking to me how much the main character Jasmine Marks has been through. How much she is juggling all alone would give any one a panic attack. Jet Barron is hot. He is also misunderstood, but because that is how he likes it. He really doesn't let anyone really know him.
I loved the start of this book. I loved how Jet put his foot in his mouth from the start with Jasmine. It had me smirking as a reader.
I love that Jet slowly moves in under Jasmine's skin. I love that when he makes a decision to Man Up he does it and he does it in a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment