Tuesday, September 30, 2014

He's So Fine by Jill Shalvis- Oh so good!


Synopsis:
For Olivia Bentley, Lucky Harbor is more than the town where she runs her new vintage shop. It's the place where folks are friendly to strangers-and nobody knows her real name. Olivia does a good job of keeping her past buried, not getting too cozy with anyone . . . until she sees a man drowning. Suddenly she's rushing into the surf, getting up close and personal with the hottest guy she's ever laid hands on.

Charter boat captain Cole Donovan has no problem with a gorgeous woman throwing her arms around his neck in an effort to "save" him. In fact, he'd like to spend a lot more time skin-to-skin with Olivia. He's just not expecting that real trouble is about to come her way. Will it bring her deeper into Cole's heart, or will it be the end of Olivia's days in little Lucky Harbor?

My review:
5 Stars

Jill Shalvis and Lucky Harbor only get better and better. I love her writing. The way that Shalvis weaves romance with humor and reality is exquisite. I love how this book especially is sexy and sweet, but steamy and heart clenching, moving you from one emotion to the next like a heart stopping rollercoaster.
I think every time I read a new Jill Shalvis book, I find myself a new book boyfriend. In He's So Fine, Cole Donovan is no exception to this. He is sexy and funny and laid back and ultimately a laid back guy.
I loved Olivia. I loved her bond with Becca and now new re-plant to town Callie. I loved her inner thoughts and the way that her walls go down slowly with Cole.

I seriously recommend this and every lucky harbor book you can get your hands on!

Stalk, I mean Love thy author links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JillShalvis

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JillShalvis

Her Website: http://jillshalvis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment