Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bindings by Kate Roth




Blurb:
Ashamed of the woman she allowed herself to become, Sloane Montgomery sets out to repair the self-inflicted damage done to her life. A new town holds her new beginning and when Leo Calloway arrives everything changes.

Captivated by Leo and his dark desires, Sloane wonders if her fascination with his dominance goes deeper than fantasy. Has she been seeking punishment to atone for the sins of her past all along? Though Leo’s brutal lust is what first enthralls her, the bonds of trust they form could have the power to heal her.

When the ties to her former life threaten to take hold of her again, the passion binding her to Leo may be the key to her ultimate release.

*Book #1 of a new series
**Erotic BDSM Romance, includes graphic sexual content and explicit language, for mature readers 18+



My Review: 
FIVE FAN FREAKING STARS!! Here is why:


I love Kate Roth books. When I read the synopsis to this one I was excited! I love BDSM, Sub/ Dom books and from page one, Roth captivated me and made it extremely difficult for me to book the book down. So much so I pulled an all nighter knowing I had a full day ahead of me! And I have to say it was worth it!
Roth has written some of my favorite book boyfriends in past books. Boy oh Boy. Leo Calloway blows them all out of the water and I wouldn't have thought it was possible for me to love anyone more than Beau from her book Sway.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can not wait to read the next one!!!!
You can not go wrong with a Kate Roth romance!





1 comment:

  1. safeway insurance is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.

    ReplyDelete