Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Power Play: A Billionaire's Club Story By Mallery Malone



Synopsis:
MMA fighter, Raphael Jerroult has always had to fight for what he wants—both in and out of the ring.


Except when it comes to women. They fall at his feet, eager for the kind of pleasure only he can give…again and again.


Enter Macy Lovelace, a red-headed beauty with curves that go on for days. A woman who is different from any he has ever encountered.


She slipped through his fingers once. But now he’s going to ta
 
take her, seduce her, and satisfy her until she gives him nothing less than her complete surrender…

My Review:

Four out of Five Stars

Macy Lovelace & Raphael Jerroult have a beautifully heartbreaking past. By chance their paths collide once again, and Raphael is definitely not going to waste his second chance at Macy
I seriously loved reading this story. I loved the characters. The banter between the males in this book was hysterical, I loved the positive support Renatta gives Macy as her new best friend. I loved the sweet things that Raphael does for Macy as he commences trying to win her back.
I loved the twist. I loved everything about the book. I didn't want it to end. I would totally recommend this book!

BUY LINK

Book Goes live August 5, 2014
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IQNYVEY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2PBEIW0MXCO06&coliid=I49H2E760LC8M

No comments:

Post a Comment