Thursday, May 15, 2014

Natural Harmony (confession records) by Kate Roth

Natural Harmony (Confession Records) By Kate Roth
 
 

MY REVIEW:

FIVE STARS!!!

I received a copy of this book for an honest review...

I seriously love Sabrina! I felt for her being stuck between the feelings she had for a man, who undoubtedly did not at all deserve her, but he knew her past... he was her past, an between a great new man who was better for her and I think she knew that but still struggled with it. Sometimes it isn't easy to give up the past. Sometimes as women we find ourselves in that position, and even if deep down inside we know what is the right thing to do, its still a difficult choice to make. (yes it was a been there done that moment for me, but reading Roth's words validated past experiences.)

The way that Roth connects her story with music is incredible, something I have never seen in any other book in the past. It was really beautiful. It makes her characters and story line stronger and more beautiful.

I like that Sabrina is strong and capable and she finds that in herself. I think it is something that as women we can easily lose if we don't keep trying to hold on to that strength. Wade helped her with that. He didn't make her strong, he inspired it in her. He is the type of man I would want my little cousins/sisters/friends/ daughters to find. He brought out the good in her.

If you like strong women who are once again finding themselves this is the book for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment