Monday, April 28, 2014

Nomad Kind of Love By Nicole Snow

So I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange of an honest review, and HOLY SMOKES!

So I have read books from Nicole Snow in the past, and have genuinely enjoyed them. That being said Nomad Kind of Love, blew everything else she has written out of the water! It is such a great book! I love the broken heroine and the strong biker president that are the two main characters of this book. I also love that you get to see a little of the main characters from Snow's first MC book.

I give this book five stars! It was seriously good! Below is the buy link on amazon for you to go ceck it out. For me it was a 5 out of 5 stars!!


http://www.amazon.com/Nomad-Kind-Love-Prairie-Romance-ebook/dp/B00JRHVIG2/ref=zg_bs_158566011_64

No comments:

Post a Comment