Sunday, November 10, 2013

Night Owl by M. Pierce & Coffee Bean!!!



Hello my lovelies. Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!

So this weekend I picked up Night Owl by M. Pierce and holy smokes!!!! One of the best books I have read all year!!!!!!!! I absolutely loved loved loved this book... It's one of those books that I will hands down tell you, you will enjoy this book!


Synopsis:

At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce.

At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano has a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal.

Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent...

Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah.Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.


My thoughts:

HOLY SMOKES!!!! I fell in love with these characters! I could not put this book down and ended up reading it straight through till about 2:30am, knowing I was going to be awaken by three little monsters (the kiddos) at 6am.  Let me tell you Pierce does not disappoint!

I know some who say Gideon Cross (from Crossfire Series) or Christian Grey (50 Shades) or Ethan Blackstone (Blackstone Affairs) are great book boyfriends...blah blah blah NO! Matt Sky kinda sorta blows those guys out of the water!

He is hot and complex and yes, a complete utter asshole! But even in his assholery he is incredible!! 

FIVE STARS A freaking + is what I give this book and can not wait for the next installment of this series!!! M. Pierce you created such outstanding characters!!! Thank you for sharing this awesome, sexy, funny, heartbreaking story that shows us how truly simple and complicated we all really are. You reminded me of how truly complex and contradictory we all are as human beings! You also taught me that rabbits can be walked wearing a harness!

TO purchase Night Owl:
http://www.amazon.com/Night-Owl-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00F02O1W6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1384155301&sr=1-1&keywords=night+owl+by+m.+pierce

Or go show M. Pierce some love at
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/mpiercefiction
FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/search/web/?q=m.pierec&form=FBDRCT&sid=0&source=quickselect#!/pages/M-Pierce/174553066083258




2 comments: